Representative Marisabel Cabrera
(D - Milwaukee)
Room 16 West
PO Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708
PO Box 44344
Milwaukee, WI 53214
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 12, 1975; single.
- Graduate Nathan Hale High School, 1993; B.A. in Spanish and Latin American Iberian Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1998; J.D. Michigan State University College of Law, 2002.
- Small business owner; immigration attorney.
- Member: City of Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission (chair); Voces de la Frontera; Democratic Party of Wisconsin; Democratic Party of Milwaukee County; State Bar of Wisconsin; State Bar of Florida.
- Former Member: Centro Hispano of Milwaukee Board of Directors; Latino Caucus of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin (chair).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.