- Born January 13, 1968, Los Angeles, California; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Birmingham High School (Van Nuys, California), 1986; B.A. University of Pennsylvania, 1990; J.D. University of Wisconsin Law School, 1995.
- Full-time legislator. Former public policy director, Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin and practicing attorney.
- Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters; Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin; Planned Parenthood Federation; Sierra Club; Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
- Former member: Public Interest Law Board (legislative subcommittee chair).
- Elected to Assembly in August 2011 special election. Reelected since 2012.