- Born Oshkosh, Wisconsin, November 29, 1973; married; 1 daughter.
- Graduate Oshkosh North High School, 1992; B.A. Hamline University (St. Paul, Minnesota), 1996; M.P.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2001.
- Municipal consultant. Former legislative staff assistant, U.S. Representative Jay Johnson, U.S. Senator Herb Kohl; former management and budget analyst, City of Long Beach, California; former instructor, Political Science Department, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- Member: Oshkosh Rotary Club; First Congregational Church; Oshkosh Public Museum; Winnebagoland Housing Coalition; Winnebago County Safe Streets Committee; Winnebago County Democratic Party; Oshkosh Food Co-op.
- Elected to Assembly since 2006.
Member of Wisconsin Center District Board