- Born Appleton, Wisconsin, March 21, 1984; married (Devon), parents (Bill and Beverly), sister (Liz Tusler Meyer), brother-in-law (Anthony Meyer).
- Graduate Neenah High School, 2002; Degree in Urban Education, History, Honors from University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, 2007; Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School, 2010.
- Small business owner, law practice. Attorney. Former student attorney, Winnebago County District Attorney’s Office. Former student teacher, Milwaukee public schools.
- Member: Appleton Area Jaycees (chair; president; treasurer); Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce; Republican Party of Outagamie County (chair; vice chair; communications director).
- Former Member: St. Thomas More Society (vice president); Native American Law Society (treasurer); Boy Scouts of America-Gathering Waters District (membership chair; executive officer).
- Elected to Assembly 2016.