One-Hundred and Fifth Regular Session
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Pursuant to Assembly Rule 55m, time limits and schedules
for floor debate established for each proposal are noted.
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Third reading of assembly proposals.
9. Third reading of senate proposals.
10. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
Assembly Joint Resolution 107 (105 minutes)
Relating to: eligibility and conditions for release prior to conviction of persons accused of certain crimes and considerations for imposing bail (first consideration).
By Representatives Duchow, Neylon, Allen, Brandtjen, Brooks, Cabral-Guevara, Dittrich, Gundrum, Horlacher, James, Kitchens, Krug, Kuglitsch, Magnafici, Murphy, Novak, Rozar, Sortwell, Thiesfeldt, Tusler, VanderMeer, Vorpagel, Wichgers and Wittke; cosponsored by Senators Wanggaard, Darling, Jacque, Kooyenga, Roth, Stroebel and Testin.
Report Assembly Substitute Amendment 2 adoption, Ayes 6, Noes 3, adoption as amended recommended by committee on Judiciary, Ayes 6, Noes 3.
Referred to calendar of 2-15-2022.
11. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
12. Motions may be offered.
13. Consideration of resolutions.