- Born Oak Lawn, Illinois, February 12, 1979; married; 4 children.
- Graduate Chicago Christian High School, 1997; A.A. Moraine Valley Community College, 2000; B.A. Lakeland College, 2000; M.B.A. Marquette University, 2007.
- Certified public accountant. Member U.S. Army Reserve, 2005—present. Iraq War veteran.
- Member: American Legion; American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Elected to Assembly 2010—2016. Elected to Senate 2018.