- Born Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, October 13, 1980; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Green Bay Southwest, 1999; B.S. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003; graduate certificate from University of Wisconsin-Madison La Follette Institute of Public Affairs.
- Former communications director and grant writer.
- Member: Wisconsin Council on Domestic Abuse; Wisconsin Small Business Environmental Council; Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority; Wisconsin Council on Tourism; Green Bay Area Crimestoppers (board member); Family & Childcare Resources of Northeast Wisconsin (board member); Golden House Domestic Abuse Shelter Community Leadership Council; Paul Van Handel Memorial Foundation for Families with Special Needs Children (board member); Knights of Columbus; Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force).
- Former member: Higher Educational Aids Board.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Professional Police Association Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legislative Champion Award; Wisconsin Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award; Pro-Life Wisconsin Legislator of the Year; NFIB Guardian of Small Business Award; Wisconsin Family Council William Wilberforce Freedom Award; Brown County Crime Prevention Foundation Crimefighter Award; Manitowoc County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition IMPACT Recognition; Brown County Oral Health Partnership Children’s Health Champion Award; Wisconsin Coalition of Virtual School Families Shining Star of Education Reform; Phillips Foundation Distinguished Young Conservative Leader of the Year; Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Legislator of the Year; Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Towns Association Friend of Towns; U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform State Legislative Achievement Award.
- Member of Assembly 2010—2018. Elected to Senate 2018.
Member of Legislative State Supported Programs Study and Advisory Committee, Tourism, Council on and Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority