- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 21, 1964; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Hamilton High School, Sussex, Wisconsin, 1982; Waukesha County Technical College, 1983; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1986.
- Non-profit leader (16 years).
- Former financial advisor (13 years); small business owner.
- Member: Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce; Crosspoint Community Church.
- Former member: Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (board of directors); Christian Council on Persons with Disabilities (board of directors); Lutheran Homes of Oconomowoc (personnel committee member); St. Catherine of Alexandria (parish council, treasurer); Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce (ambassador); NORD Rare Disease Day (ambassador).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.