Representative Shae A. Sortwell
(R - Two Rivers)
Room 420 North
PO Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708
13219 County Road Q
Two Rivers, WI 54241
- Born Saratoga Springs, NY, August 3, 1985; married; 5 children.
- B.A. in Public Communication, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, 2006; Hazmat Tech certified, U.S. Army Chemical School, 2012.
- Gibson Town Board Supervisor; Operator and Emergency Response Team.
- Member: Disabled American Veterans; American Legion; Manitowoc Fish and Game; National Rifle Association.
- Former: U.S. Army Sergeant, U.S. Army Reserve Chemical Corps, 2009–2018; Green Bay City Council Member; Wisconsin Right to Life (county chair).
- Elected to the Assembly 2018.