- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, July 7, 1978; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Memorial High School, 1996; degree in Construction Management, Chippewa Valley Technical College, 1997.
- Small business owner; general construction contractor.
- Member: Mondovi Fire Department (volunteer firefighter); Mondovi Ambulance Commission; Gilmanton Community Club; Junior Achievement and Volunteer.
- Former member: Mondovi Youth Baseball Association (president); Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
- Mayor of Mondovi, 2014–2018.
- Elected to Assembly 2016.