- Born Burlington, Wisconsin, March 6, 1974; 2 children.
- Graduate Wilmot High School; B.A. University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, 1996.
- Member: Kenosha Area Business Alliance; Twin Lakes Chamber and Area Business Association; Twin Lakes American Legion Auxiliary Post 544; VFW Auxiliary, Bloomfield Center Post 5830; St. Alphonsus Catholic Church.
- Former member: Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce; Powers Lake Sportsmen Club.
- Elected to Assembly since 2000. Leadership positions: majority caucus sergeant at arms 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011.