- Born Midland, Michigan, September 29, 1969; married.
- Graduate Hinsdale Central High School (Hinsdale, Illinois), 1987; B.A. in Political Science, International Relations, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1991; studied abroad in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Former chamber of commerce executive, compliance manager, environmental/engineering services project manager.
- Member: Wisconsin Family Impact Seminar (advisory board member); Wisconsin DNR Green Tier Advisory Board.
- Former member: Town of Linn Fire Department.
- Town of Clinton supervisor, 2010–12.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010.