- Born St. Croix County, Wisconsin; single; 1 child.
- Graduate New Richmond Public Schools; attended University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- Small business owner of residential rental and real estate investment company; farmer; assistant coach for the New Richmond-Somerset High School trap team. Former co-owner of a salad and food dressings manufacturing and sales company; mortgage loan originator.
- Member: Farm Bureau; National Rifle Association (life member); New Richmond Chamber of Commerce; Sportsmen’s Alliance; SCI.
- Former Member: Erin Prairie Township Planning Commission; Wisconsin Bear Hunters’ Association (board of directors); Wisconsin Association of Mortgage Brokers; NWTF.
- Elected to Assembly since 2016.