- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, February 26, 1964; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Thomas More High School, 1982; attended Marquette University, 1982–84.
- Small businessman; currently operates a small Christmas tree farm. Owned and operated a landscaping business for 20 years.
- Member: St. John the Evangelist Parish, Greenfield.
- Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, 2008–12.
- Elected to Assembly since 2012.
- Additional appointments, 2019: Wisconsin Center District Board; Evidence-Based Health Policy Project Legislative Advisory Board.
Member of Juvenile Corrections Grant Committee