- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 27; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Marshall High School; B.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, 1988.
- Business owner.
- Member: Republican Party of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; Republican Women of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; National Rifle Association (lifetime member); Menomonee Falls Optimist Club; Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Pro-Life Legislator of the Year 2016; Wisconsin Family Action Friends of Family, Life and Liberty 2016; Associated Builders & Contractors Building Wisconsin Award 2016; MMAC Champion of Commerce 2015-16; WDA Dental Academy Award 2015.
- Waukesha County Supervisor, 2008–2016.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014