- Born Addison, Wisconsin, September 4; married; 2 step-children; 4 grandchildren.
- Graduate Hartford Union High School; A.D., University of Wisconsin—Washington County; B.A. in Radio-TV-Film, University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh.
- Business owner in broadcast media.
- Member: St. Peter Catholic Church; Washington County Republican Party; Slinger Advancement Association; Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society; Slinger Housing Authority Board of Directors; Waukesha—Ozaukee—Washington Workforce Development Board; Wisconsin Counties Association; Wisconsin Counties Utilities Tax Association.
- Former Chair: Eastern Wisconsin Counties Railroad Consortium; Washington County Aging & Disability Resource Board; Washington County Board of Health; Washington—Ozaukee County Joint Board of Health.
- Village of Slinger Board of Trustees, 2009—Present.
- Washington County Board of Supervisors, 2006—2018.
- Washington County Board Chairman, 2016—2018.
- Elected to Assembly in January 2018 Special Election.