Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety
Assembly Bill 284
Relating to: causing or threatening bodily harm to certain child welfare and juvenile justice workers, and providing a criminal penalty.
By Representatives Rodriguez, Ballweg, E. Brooks, Horlacher, Johnson, T. Larson, Subeck, Kahl, Kitchens, Murphy and Bernier; cosponsored by Senators Tiffany, Lassa and Olsen.
July 08, 2015 Referred to Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety
October 08, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (12) Representative Kleefisch; Representatives Kremer, Spiros, J. Ott, Rodriguez, Horlacher, Novak, Born, Goyke, Kessler, Zamarripa and Johnson.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Representative Jesse Rodriguez - 21st Assembly District
· Sara Buschman - Department of Children and Families
· Lee Johnson - Department of Children and Families
Appearances for Information Only
· Senator Tom Tiffany - 12th Senate District
· Amy Herbst - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
· Mark Wadium - Outagamie County
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1