2015 WISCONSIN ACT 384
An Act to create 45.12 of the statutes; relating to: official logotypes for Wisconsin veteran-owned businesses and disabled veteran-owned businesses.
The people of the state of Wisconsin, represented in senate and assembly, do enact as follows:
45.12 of the statutes is created to read:
45.12 Wisconsin veteran-owned business logotypes. (1) In this section:
(a) "Disabled veteran-owned business" means a business certified by the department of administration under s. 16.283 (3).
(b) "Veteran-owned business" means each of the following:
1. A disabled veteran-owned business.
2. A business that is certified by the department for purposes of s. 16.75 (4).
3. A business not included under subds. 1. and 2. that the department certifies for purposes of this section as being at least 51 percent owned by one or more veterans.
(2) The department shall design an official logotype appropriate for use by veteran-owned businesses in this state. The logotype design shall contain the words "Wisconsin Veteran-Owned Business."
(3) The department may design an official logotype, in addition to the one designed under sub. (2), appropriate for use by disabled veteran-owned businesses in this state. The logotype design shall contain the words "Wisconsin Disabled Veteran-Owned Business."
(4) The department shall consult with the department of administration to design the official logotype under sub. (2) and the official logotype under sub. (3), if any.