2015 WISCONSIN ACT 213
An Act to create 86.19 (1i) of the statutes; relating to: directional signage for the Iola Car Show in Marathon, Portage, and Waupaca Counties.
The people of the state of Wisconsin, represented in senate and assembly, do enact as follows:
86.19 (1i) of the statutes is created to read:
86.19 (1i) (a) Subject to par. (b), the department shall erect and maintain all of the following directional signs for the Iola Car Show:
1. Two signs along eastbound and westbound USH 10 at the intersection with STH 49 at Fulton Street in the city of Waupaca.
2. Two signs along eastbound and westbound USH 10 at the intersection with STH 161 in Portage County.
3. Two signs along eastbound and westbound STH 29 at the intersection with STH 49 in Marathon County.
4. Two signs along northbound and southbound STH 22 at the intersection with STH 110 and STH 161 in Waupaca County.
5. One sign along southbound STH 49 at the intersection with STH 66 in Portage County.
(b) Upon receipt of sufficient contributions from interested parties, including any county, city, village, or town, to cover the costs of fabricating, erecting, and maintaining the signs specified in par. (a), the department shall erect and maintain the signs. No state funds, other than from the receipt of contributions under this paragraph, may be expended for the fabrication, erection, or maintenance of the signs.